Olbia Costa Smeralda airport will be closed between February 3 and March 13, 2020 in order to complete planned runway maintenance and improvement works.
During the 45 days in which Olbia airport will be closed, flights will be redirected to Alghero Fertilia Airport.
Once the works will be completed, Olbia Costa Smeralda airport will be finally able to allow landing for larger airplanes, such as Boeing 737, 747, 777 and 787, as well as Airbus 320, opening new possibilities and markets for tourism and business flights to Sardinia.
Porto Cervo Transport offers a chauffeur shuttle service for passengers departing or arriving from Alghero Airport.
The serviced will be available for all flights, but specially for the first morning and last evening flights.
Prices for our chauffeur private shuttle service will be just slightly above those of the shuttle bus that will leave from Olbia Aiport, offering however superior class services, such as:
- Shuttle pick up and departure from your home or hotel
- Shuttle final destination at your home or hotel
- Maximum comfort, with brand new vehicles
- 7 seater minivans with large trunk for your luggage
- Our driver will be waiting for you at Alghero Fertilia airport even if your flight back to Sardinia is late
Book now your transfer from Olbia to Alghero, travel with premium comfort at a fair price.
Call now for more information or for a quote.
Want to know more? Visit our shuttle and airport transfers service page.